HDZero Race V3 Vtx
HDZero Race V3 VTX is our 3rd generation digital video transmitter, designed for FPV racing. With a voltage range starting at 4V, it can be powered by the 5V 1.5A regulator of most FC’s or up to 12V for FC’s that include a HD VTX plug. It is small (28x32x5mm) and light (5.5 grams). With a width of only 28mm, the VTX is now a similar width to many FC’s, which improves durability and reduces weight. The antenna is securely attached with a metal bar and screws. No soldering needed – just plug the wire harness into a compatible HD-ready FC.
The HDZero V3 VTX is designed with durability in mind rather than weight. It is made with a 1.6mm thick PCB, in comparison to the 1.0mm PCB used in the Whoop lite VTX. Moreover, it uses more large package size components for stability consideration. For the smaller components, an additional glue coating is applied to increase crash protection. The Race V3 VTX also has a reverse polarity protection circuit, which is not present in the Whoop lite VTX.
The HDZero V3 offers high-quality video in 540p90, 720p60 and 1080p30 resolutions with 25/200mW switchable power on 5.8GHz.
Perfect match with the HdZero Nano 90 Cam
Get the best drone racing experience with our Fox Racing V1 Frame together with the HDZero fpv video trasmitting system!
- Unparalleled video quality in 540p90, 720p60, and 1080p30 resolutions
- Sturdy design with a 1.6mm thick PCB for unmatched durability
- Reverse polarity protection circuit to safeguard against electrical damage
- Lightweight and compact form factor, measuring just 28x32x5mm and weighing 5.5 grams
- 25/200mW switchable power on 5.8GHz
|Model||HDZero Race V3|
|RF Connector||Secured U.FL|
|Interface||4 lane MIPI CSI YUV422|
|Video Connector||20 Position 0.30mm Pitch|
|Size||32mm x 28mm x 5mm|
|Mounting||20mm x 20mm M4 with rubber grommets|
Includes in HDZero VTX v3:
- HDZero Race V3 VTX board with pre-soldered harness
- Rubber Grommet (M4 to M3) x 4
- u.FL Antenna Retention Screws x 4
- Metal bar x 1